20091028

Orkut Testimonial-Heart Beat

_______۞۞۞۞۞-__________
______۞۞۞۞۞۞۞____۞۞۞۞۞۞۞_________
___۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞______
__۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞______
__۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞____
_۞------------To live a life I need heartbeat!------۞__
۞-----------2 have heartbeat I need a heart!------۞__
۞------------2 have heart I need happiness!--------۞__
۞------------to have happiness I need friend-------۞__
۞----------------------------And 4----------------------۞
_۞------------------------A Friends-------------------۞_
__۞----------------------I need you----------------۞__
___۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞___
_____۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞____
_______۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞______
__________۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞ ۞_______
_____________۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞_________
_________________۞۞۞۞۞۞_____________
___________________۞۞۞________________
_____________________۞_________________

0 comments: