20091030

Orkut Testimonial-Star

______________♥ You don't always show it
______________♥♥ but I know that you care
____________♥♥♥♥ If I'd ever need you
___________♥♥♥♥♥♥ I know you'd be there
__________♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ You my friend
________♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ϖ 9; I'm glad you're my friend
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ;♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ϖ 9;♥♥ Your smile makes me smile
__♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥b 29;♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Your pain makes me hurt
____♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥&# 9829;♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I want you to know
______♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥ If you need me.I'm there
_______♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ;♥♥♥ to make you happy
_______♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ;♥♥♥ to make you laugh
______♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥ You My friend
_____♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥_♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥ Sometimes you make me mad
____♥♥♥♥♥♥♥_______♥♥♥♥&# 9829;♥♥ but I can't stay mad
___♥♥♥♥♥♥___________♥♥♥♥♥ ;♥ Sometimes I want to get
__♥♥♥___________________♥♥♥ away from you
_♥♥_______________________♥♥ And sometimes there's
♥___________________________♥ nothing I want more than
_____________________________Stay happy
______________________________♥Stay healthy, thnks for being my Friend

0 comments: